My buddy and I started a page a couple years ago to promote our
photography/videography services on Facebook. It's currently called
WovenProductions, but I wish to change it to simply Brian Hagan Media,
since he got hired by an actual company.
The page currently has over 600 likes, and Facebook requires that I submit a phone/water bill or something of that nature to them for proof that I own the page. The problem is, our business isn't anything like that...it was just a page my buddy and I made to promote our media, not an actual business with an office and such.
How can I get around this and be allowed to change the page name? I don't see it as something that should be a huge problem...I'm simply changing the name to be my own since my buddy is no longer a part of it.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Brian Hagan
The page currently has over 600 likes, and Facebook requires that I submit a phone/water bill or something of that nature to them for proof that I own the page. The problem is, our business isn't anything like that...it was just a page my buddy and I made to promote our media, not an actual business with an office and such.
How can I get around this and be allowed to change the page name? I don't see it as something that should be a huge problem...I'm simply changing the name to be my own since my buddy is no longer a part of it.
Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Brian Hagan
১১:৩৯ PM
RBT RAJIB


0 মন্তব্য(গুলি):
একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন